What is the wine colour?

  • 100% red wines

What are the grape varieties?

  • 80% malbec
  • 10% tannat
  • 10% merlot

What is Cahors?

Cahors is the name of a town and appellation in south-west France. It is also the only French appellation for which malbec is the main grape variety.

The climate is moderate maritime (long summer, rain all year round, low continentality, average temperature between 16.5°C and 18.5°C during the vine growing season).

More than 20 million bottles are produced each year, mainly sold in France. 80% of the wine is produced by independent winegrowers. The remaining 20% ​​is produced by the only cooperative of the appellation: Les Vignerons d’Olt.

Léa Gatinois DipWSET