World wine map workbooks
You are a wine enthusiast or a wine student (WSET, CMS) looking to practise wine maps of the entire world? These workbooks are for you!
1 → The book: "Explore wine maps: World Edition"
A 200-page atlas gathering everything you need to know about wine regions in a visual and simple way.
• 110 detailed wine maps with appellations and their wine colours, climates, soils and grape varieties
• Infographics on soils, climates, wine classifications in each country
• An ampelographic guide on 270 grape varieties
2 → The empty workbook: "Practise wine maps: World Edition"
You also feel that the best way to memorise information is to practise? Complementary to the atlas, this workbook is what you need:
• 110 empty wine maps
• A light and friendly format, A4 spiral
Countries included: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, China, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United States
This edition includes all maps and information of individual country workbooks.
• 100 % recycled paper and vegetable-based ink
• Printed in France
• Created by Lea Gatinois DipWSET (WSET level 4)
• A4 format