Wine quiz workbook
Workbook "Practise wine: 1 000 quizzes on vine and wine"
You are a wine enthusiast or a wine student (WSET, CMS) looking to test his knowledge of the wine industry? Discover 1000 challenging multiple choice questions to test your level on viticulture, winemaking and maturation, wines of the world and wine tasting.
A 208-page workbook, divided into 6 themes and 40 sub-themes :
1. Viticulture (Vine, Environment of the vine, Vineyard risks, Viticulture practices)
2. Vinification and maturation (Vinification, Maturation, Clarification and stabilisation, Bottling, Red wine, White wine, Rosé wine, Orange wine, Sweet wine, Sparkling wine, Fortified wine)
3. Still wines of the world (Argentina, Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, China, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, United States)
4. Sparkling wines of the world (France, Italy, Spain, Other wine regions)
5. Fortified wines of the world (Australia, France, Portugal, Spain)
6. Wine tasting
• 100 % recycled paper
• Printed in France
• Created by Lea Gatinois DipWSET (WSET level 4)
• Prefaced by Pascaline Lepeltier, Meilleure Ouvrière de France and Best Sommelier of France 2018
• Published by BBD Editions
• A5 format