Workbooks Explore wine maps World Edition
You are a wine enthusiast looking to practise wine maps of the entire world? Discover our wine atlas and its workbook.
1 → THE ATLAS: Explore wine maps World Edition
A 200-page book gathering everything you need to know about wine regions in a visual and simple way.
• 110 detailed wine maps with appellations and their wine colours, climates, soils and grape varieties
• Infographics on soils, climates, wine classifications in each country
• An ampelographic guide on 270 grape varieties
2 → THE EMPTY WORKBOOK: Practise wine maps World Edition
You also feel that the best way to memorise information is to practise? Complementary to the atlas, this workbook is what you need:
• 110 empty wine maps
• A light and friendly format, A4 spiral
Countries included: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, China, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United States
This edition includes all maps and information of individual country workbooks.
• 100 % recycled paper and vegetable-based ink
• Printed in France
• Designed by Lea Gatinois DipWSET (WSET level 4)